Our Step 3 classroom courses are designed to stimulate your children academically and intellectually! Now that they have grasped basic learning concepts, they’ll be encouraged for complicated concepts like grammar and science. Their scientific temperament will be developed by encouraging the children to observe their surroundings with inquisitive minds. They’ll also be trained in Hindi and English language writing to develop their communication skills.
1. An activity was done in which I had a chapter in skit form and characters were given to each child and a role-play was performed by each student taking his/her chance of saying the dialogue.
2. An activity was done in which I had a chapter in skit form and characters were given to each child and a role-play was performed by each student taking his/her chance of saying the dialogue.
3. To introduce and interrelate verbs and adverbs; students were asked to do an action in a particular way and change the nature of the same action. The action was reminded as a verb and the changing nature was described as an adverb.
1. Fractions activity: Different parts of fractions were cut and pasted on a sheet-like half and one fourth.
2. Shapes activity: Different shapes like cylinder, cube, circle were made.
1. श्रुतलेख : पाठ के कठिन शब्दों का श्रुतलेख लिया गया था |
2. सुलेख : लेख सुधारने हेतु सुलेख कराया गया था |
1. An activity based on The chapter Food we get from plants was done in the class in which students were asked to bring edible raw things whatever they can get from the kitchen. They were told to group the things as grains, cereals, beverages, and Spices.
1. With the help of different colored clay students made tools and pots which were used by the hominins during early times.
1. Drawing and Colouring
2. Craft (Christmas)
3. Cotton Pasting craft
4. Perception Art
For Enquiry Submit Form
Fields marked with * are required